Platform Operator IPAF
This training is based on working with 3 different platforms worldwide. You put a practical exam down by each category. Possible in the following categories: 1A, 1B, 3A and 3B. Each category represents a type of platform:
- Category 1A Vertical working, single stamped platforms
- Category 1B Telescopic / articulated telescopic boom lifts, truck-trailer, boom chassis or spider platforms with stamps.
- Category 3A Self-propelled scissor lifts and self-propelled single vertical lifts.
- Category 3B Self-propelled telescopic and articulated booms with jib.
Eurosupply is certified as IPAF training center and the training is supervised by the IPAF (International Powered Access Federation). This training is a day course consisting of a theory and practical part. Both parts are closed by an exam. Experience with a platform is not strictly necessary. Participants will receive a diploma in a PAL Card sent by post. The exam can be taken in Dutch or English. Other languages on request.
- Laws and regulations
- Daily maintenance
- Vehicle Inspection
- Safety Features
- Practical Exercises
- Individual practice examen
If you are interested in the possibilities of our trainingen, we invite you to contact us to look for a suitable date and venue.